The Vibe Group is searching for a Customer Services Representative to join the marketing team in London at this exciting time.
Launched on the 30th of September 2019, VibePay is a social payments app with no fees that enables you to transfer money directly from your bank to friends, merchants and marketplaces. You will also be working with fan-to-fan ticketing platform Vibe Tickets.
The ideal candidate will have a digital background with proven experience in handling customer services through multiple channels.
You’ll be the first point of contact for users who have questions, feedback or problems via email and social channels.
Primary areas of responsibility
– Responding promptly to customer enquiries
– Communicate with our users through various channels
– Be our product champion, understand our products inside out so you can resolve any queries
– Log user queries and records in Salesforce
– Share relevant user queries and concerns with the wider team
– Report on customer service processes and results on a regular basis
– Ensure customer satisfaction and provide empathetic and professional customer support
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Computer proficient
– Experience working in a customer service environment
– Ability to remain calm when users might be stressed or upset
– Detail-oriented with the ability to solve problems quickly
Who we are
We’re a UK fintech startup with offices in London and Lancaster that is challenging convention and entering an exciting new phase of growth.
We started off in ticketing with Vibe Tickets in 2016 and we’re now disrupting the payments industry.
What Vibe can offer you
– Competitive salary
– Great London location
– Flexible working arrangements, including Summer Fridays in August
– 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, includes birthday day off
– Regular team days out and socials
– Contributory pension scheme
– An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK and Europe